Friday, December 21, 2012

Shine like Glitter












Top : Clutch (Korea)
Skirt : Forever 21
Belt : SM Accessories
Ring : Samau Boutique
Heels : Mags Boutique

My OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) at GLITTER: The Runway Show which I had attended last December 14, 2012 with my co-bloggers. It was such an honor to be invited in this kind of event which was organized by SM Pampanga. Obviously, I never really expected that Me (and my fellow bloggers) will be going this far (I'm mean not that far pa naman at least so far pa lang! Hahaha!). But I know we're getting there! Just dream big and believe that there's nothing impossible in this world right? hehehe. Anyway, Glitter was the title of the fashion show so I thought why not dress-up in glittery and sparkly outfit too. They're like the "easy bake" of dressing up and can instantly add that much needed OOMPH to any outfit :)

* Super Duper Over to Highest Power THANK YOU Kins Gonzales for taking my outfit shots of course as always they're all PICTURE PERFECT!* Love-et


No comments:

Post a Comment