Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nude Attitude

















Romper : AlifeParis
Belt : SM Accessories
Earrings : Forever 21
Bracelets : Mix
Wedge : from Hongkong

Since I was too busy for the holidays because there's a lot of happenings in my life(hahaha feeling showbiz!) #gettogether #parties #xmasparties #camping etc. at the same time our house helper had her vacation in their province so I had no choice but to do all the chores on my own #mommyduties you know! (Clean house, laundry, take care of my children, cook and so on and so forth) *Sob* what can I do? I had no choice really and that's the job of being a Mom. So, I had to take a break for a while that's why I couldn't update my pending blogs as much as I wanted to.

But luckily, I was able to squeeze some of time and here I am and back to my blogging world again(hahaha!). Anyway, let's talk about my OOTD Okay? This was the outfit that I wore on our MERRY GO BAZAAR which was held last December 23, 2012. I wore this Nude Romper because I wanted to dress comfortably and so that I could move freely during the event. I really didn't accessorize that much I just wore this pearl earrings, a ring and some bracelets and I would lie if I told you I wore these shoessezz huh? Of course, I always bring along with me an extra pair of flats for comfort(hihihi!)*wink*.

And that's it for now. I'll be posting about the Merry Go Bazaar too. Just please stand-by owkei. Until my next post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment