Monday, December 10, 2012

Metallic + Palazzo











Top : Bee Gee
Pants : Red Head
Belt : Forever 21
Bracelets : Mix
Heels : Lovely Shoes

I couldn't believed  I wore this outfit on three occasions on the same day but it was all worth it. Yesterday, We had to leave our home early and went at our good friend's place and watched the Pacquiao-Marquez fight and second, We went to celebrate our Grandma's 84th Post-Birthday Party. It was just a simple lunch party with our family and relatives and finally,  attended my good friend's son's 7th Birthday Party. All in all it was really a busy day for me and I had no time to change outfits. Good thing I wore this ensemble and that saves my day!(hihihi) 

Anyway, on to my Ootd, what I like about my metallic top was that it's very glamorous and elegant and it's perfect to wear on any occasions. Since the top was free size I can wear it loose or tucked-in. And this palazzo pants was incredibly versatile, comfortable and chic. I love how the fabric was made-up and really flows making my legs appear longer (instant Long Legged Legs LOL!). I added this nude thin belt to accentuate my waist and accessorize it in pearl, gold and rhinestone jewels to match my outfit and for a touch of sophistication and class.

And that's it for my look. Hope you like it as much as I did! Until my next post :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment