Sunday, December 02, 2012

Skull from behind















Top : from Hongkong
Necklace : FYM
Bracelets : My Accessories Shop/Samau
Belt : SM
Shorts : Push Thru
Wedge : Lovely Shoes

Fashion has taken a slightly morbid turn in the rise of number of people channeling skull-inspired styles. Cute, cool, sparkly and spooky, Skulls are surprisingly versatile.

For my ootd, at first you'll notice 
my look so simple but wait until I turned my back. Surprised!!! There's a Skull! What I love about these top was that it's just plain on the front but edgy at the back. Another thing I'm so happy to love was the Holes in which they're the ultimate answer to a hot day in short "instant air conditioning!" LOL! I paired it with a black shorts and to add some pop of color I wore some pink accessories to show my girly-ness. And finished it off with these comfy wedge.



No comments:

Post a Comment