Friday, December 14, 2012

Orange Delight

















Top : Josan Boutique (Hongkong)
Shorts : Gie Boutique
Belt : SM Accessories
Bag : Givenchy
Wedge : from Hongkong

Honestly, I'm not really a huge fan of the color Orange but when I saw this top I find it too lovely and I just couldn't resist it. Aside from its bold color, I think that this top is very versatile and it's perfect to wear for both day and night. I also love the gold embellishment on the neckline which made it an instant accent piece to my top. I paired it with this black shorts and gold belt which ties my look all together. I added a mix of gold accessories for a touch of sophistication and glamour. And lastly, I wore these animal print wedge which also adds the right amount of punch to my whole look.


No comments:

Post a Comment