Monday, May 20, 2013

Edgy Glam














Top : from Hongkong
Shorts : Lamps
Sunnies : ZeroUV
Belt : Bally
Watch : YSL
Bracelets & Ring : Old
Bag : Junko Shimada
Heels : Forever21

Here's another late outfit post. This is what I wore last month at the MEGA Shoes and Bags Sale at SM City Pampanga. I, together with my fellow PFB friends were invited to attend that event and it was an honor to be  a part of it again. 

Anyway, with my (late) OOTD lol! I wore this cutie fox print top together with this shorts with chain detail at the hem because I was a bit lazy to dress-up and I want to wear something comfy so this is my On-the-Go outfit and I know that there'll be a lot of walking around the mall. What I love about wearing shorts is that aside from they're comfortable, they're so easy to wear when you're in a hurry and also easy to pair with almost any top. To add some edgy-ness on my look, I wore a few accessories and then finished it off with these chunky heels.

And that's it again! Until my next post :)

* Thank You Kins for taking my outfit shots again (It's better late than never lol!) 




1 comment: