Monday, May 27, 2013

Golden Glamour












Top : Tops & Totes
Skirt : Shoppaholicqueen
Necklace & Bag : from Hongkong
Belt & Bracelets : Forever 21
Watch : YSL
Wedge : Pedder Red(gift from Tita Aji)

All that glitter is Gold for 2013 and here's what I wore at the UNIQLO Grand Opening last Friday. Honestly, I really love anything that sparkle and gold because I think that this color can be paired with so many options and it screams luxury, glamour and pure decadence.

With my look, since I'm such an addict for animal prints, I paired my sequined top with a skater skirt to still show it's versatility and (again) still brings out my girly-ness side. Even though my top is covered in sequins it still maintains a high level of sophistication. I added this chain necklace which are very popular right now for an added class and also added a few bracelet and a watch. And then wore my new favorite gold wedge which was given to me by my Aunt's friend (Tita Aji) She's so generous and nice and she gave me 6 pairs of shoessezzz! And I'm super happy to the highest level (until now I still can't get over it hahah! Sorry I'm still in shoe heaven) I really can't wait to wear them all! I love these gold shoes she gave me because they're super comfy (as in) and I can walk for hours and even miles without hurting my feet and they're so glamorous and fabulous that I can easily wear them with any outfit. Now they're my current fave hahaha! 

Again... That's it for my blog until my next post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment