Saturday, June 01, 2013

The Python Print













 Top : Samau Boutique
Skirt : from US
Necklace : Bazaar finds
Bracelets : Accessorize
Belt : from Hongkong
Bag : Mini Birkin inspired (from France)
Pumps : Qupid

I have to admit, I'm such a mini skirt kinda gal at heart maybe because (for me) they're always very easy to wear and they give me that sweet girly vibe.  Mini skirts are flattering because they make our legs appear more longer and sexier that's why when I wanted to show-off my not so long-legged legs (hahaha!), the mini skirt will be my most reliable outfit. Another thing I like about this skirt is that they come from different colors and textures that's why finally I got out of the box and tried this totally Uh-mazing python print leather mini skirt. It instantly inject a pop of sass into my outfit and the python print in soft leather makes the skirt simple exquisite. For a more sophisticated look I paired it with a sheer top and a statement necklace. I also added this gold bracelets and a metal belt to cinch my waist. And, finally finished it off with these gold metallic heels for a touch of glamour and class.

No comments:

Post a Comment