Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Peach Perfect












Jumpsuit : Gift from Tita Lou
Belt : from US
Necklace & Bracelet : from my Mom
Bag : Jayro White
Wedge : Staccato

I really love wearing jumpsuit and this peach one which I got as a present from my Aunt. The soft color and loose feminine shape makes it a perfect outfit to wear on special occasions. And with my OOTD, this is what I wore last Sunday in celebration of Father's Day. What I like about it is that it fits me perfectly and it's very comfortable to wear. I just added these pearl accessories which I also got from my Mom for a more sophisticated look and I also put on a metal belt to accentuate my figure and because the jumpsuit is a bit long for me I wore these Nude wedge for an added height too otherwise I'll end up sweeping the floor LOL! :)

And that's it for my look! Until my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment