Friday, June 21, 2013

A-Tee-Tude












 T-Shirt : Uniqlo
Shorts : Samau Boutique
Belt & Cuff : Forever 21
Necklace : from Hongkong
Watch : Quattro
Heel-less : Mags Boutique

This cool and trendy Printed T-Shirt is always a fashion staple during casual or lazy days. What's not to love about them? They're comfortable and super stylish and at the same time attention-getting and goes with everything from shorts, to skirts, to jeans and so on and so forth. These Printed tee which I got from Uniqlo can be worn dressed up or down. I rarely wear tees when I go out but I love this one because it has Minnie Mouse print on it and it still brings out the girly-ness in me. I matched it with a red shorts to pop some color and then added few accessories. Lastly, to make my outfit stand-out a little bit I wore these heel-less shoes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment