Thursday, June 13, 2013

SHEER Me Up!
















Dress : N. Brand
Belt : Forever 21
Necklace : from Hongkong
Watch : YSL
Bag : Louis Vuitton
Wedge : from Hongkong

Last week, I spent the whole day bonding with my friend Khai. It was an unplanned girly-date so we really don't know where to go (hahaha!) and then we just decided to have a Mexican late lunch/pre-dinner feast to satisfy our hungry tummy but before we headed to a nearby restaurant we agreed to take our outfit shots first (of course #bloggersduty) and we know ourselves because when we are together one day is not enough 'coz we have so many stories to talk about (Oh Girls!You know!). The weather that day was a bit gloomy and while taking our ootd's  there's a little bit of drizzle, so me and Khai thought that there's no chance for us to take some photos but of course the weather is not a hindrance for us to not have our outfit shots so we had to find another place and lucky for us we found a perfect spot and it's instant happiness (lol!).

With my look, I wore a sheer top dress and I just added a belt to cinch my waist. For a touch of glamour and class, I added my chain gold necklace. Sometimes I really have my favorite accessories and I tend to overused them and why not? they match every outfit that I wear and they're too precious not to use them everytime hihih! And lastly, I wore these leopard print wedge for an added print to my simple plain look and also to spice things up.

And that's it for now until my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment