Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I found LOVE












 Top : Esprit
Blazer : Old
Skirt : from Hongkong
Belt : Forever 21
Watch : Quattro
Bracelet : Old
Bag : Marc Jacobs
Wedge : Ped Der Red

Last Saturday, I spent the day at the mall with family because my husband participated in an Auto Show which was part of the Father's Day Celebration and here's what I wore. I really wanted to dress up comfortably because I know that there will be a lot of walking around inside the mall so I just wore these top  that has some sparkly beads on it and paired it with these skirt which has a perforated detail too. I also added these blazer for a more mature look and a belt to cinch my waist and few accessories to glam up things a bit and lastly finished it off with my favorite gold wedge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment