Monday, June 03, 2013

Neutrally Beautiful













Dress : Gorgeous
Earrings : Adore
Necklace : from Hongkong
Bracelet : Mix/Old
Belt : Forever 21
Bag : Fendi
Wedge : Staccato

Neutral colored outfits are also a must-have in my wardrobe because for me this color always keep things looking polished, classy and chic all at the same time. It's a basic color that every women should also have in her closet because it can go with almost anything. With my look, here's what I wore on a simple get together dinner with my previous office mates when I was still working in a real estate company maybe 3 years ago (I think) if I may not mistaken hahaha! #memorygap. I wore this simple dress for a touch of sophistication, I also added this chain necklace to glam-up my look and  few gold bracelets. A nude color belt to cinch my waist and since I went neutral all the way, I finished off my look with these cutie wedges.

I'm so glad that I had the chance to be with my office mates again after a long time. We really enjoyed the night, non-stop chatting, laughter and reminiscing the old times.

No comments:

Post a Comment