Tuesday, June 11, 2013

FLORAL AND GREEN












Top : Zara
Skirt : H&M
Watch : Lanvin Paris
Bracelets : Forever 21
Handbag : from France
Heels : SLY

Summer may be over but I still can't get enough wearing anything floral. I think that there's something about them that makes me feel young and fresh. With my look, I'm feeling kinda corporately chic so I wore my floral top and paired it with this pencil skirt with a cutie zipper detail at the the back. Instead of the usual black shoes combo, I opted to wear these green heels to contrast my look and for a pop of color to my outfit.  I feel like I'm an office girl (again) and ready for my work hahaha! Oh well! Sometimes I miss working in the corporate world and dressing up in corporate outfits. But even though I'm not working anymore that doesn't mean I can't wear outfits like these right? hihih!


No comments:

Post a Comment