Thursday, June 06, 2013

Denim Casualty



















Dress : AI Fasion
Belt : Giordano
Watch : YSL
Bracelet : Old
Bag : Gabrielli Italy
Wedge : Ped Der Red

Denim has also become a fashion staple in my life because it's durable and versatile and it's practically easy to pair with almost anything. What I love about them is that they have this very youthful feel and always on trend no matter what season and can absolutely worn all year round. Another thing about denims is that they're fun to wear and easy to accessorize and they make a perfect fashion statement. So Denim, Denim, Denim will always be one of my forever fashion love. 

With my look, I wore my denim dress with a cutie lace detail at the back for an added twist with this braided belt to cinch my waist and also wore few accessories to jazz up things a bit. And lastly paired it with these gold wedges for touch of glam and chic-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment