Friday, June 07, 2013

Basic Chic















Corset & Skirt : SM Dept. Store
Earrings : Vintage
Watch : YSL
Bracelets : Bazaar Finds
Bag : Givenchy
Heels : Jill Sander

You can never go wrong with Black and White. It's basically the simplest and most chic of looks to work whatever the year and never fails to gain attention when done well. These two colors are really the absolute height of elegance and sophistication. And for me, I think that Black and White fashion will always make you look tre's chic every second of the day.

With my look, I'm feeling kinda sexy today so I wore my corset top and paired it with this white skater skirt. I also added these pearl dangling earrings together with my watch which I obviously overused and a cutie bangle with black beads for a touch of sparkle. A thin black belt to emphasize my waist and for my finishing touches, I wore these cutie heels to matchy-match my Black and White outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment