Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kaleidoscope











Dress : from Hongkong
Earrings : SM Accessories
Necklace : What Women Wants
Clutch : Lauren Merkin
Heels : Golden Party

When I saw this cutie dress I remember how the patterns looks like the thing we see inside a kaleidoscope, like multiple reflections and the tumbling of various colors, shapes and patterns. What I love about this dress is that the bold and bright colors and shapes already stand-out  so there's no need to put too much accessories on it. Because the dress already draw some attention,  in order for me to keep things fresh and sweet, I only added few accessories to glam up my look and then added this clutch and finished my look with these sky high heels.

Let's enjoy the colors of summer! That's it for now :)


1 comment:

  1. We just found your blog and we think that it's soo amazing !
    We love your DIYs, and all of your outfits !
    Big up ;)

    With love, from Morocco

    Afaf & Marwa

    ReplyDelete