Tuesday, May 07, 2013

So I CREEP-ers!













Pullover Top : Zara
Skirt : Shoppaholicqueen
Sunnies : Charlie Apparel
Necklace : Michael Kors
Belt : Bally
Bracelet & Ring : Old
 Bag : from Japan
Creepers : Underground

I'm not really fond of wearing close shoes for the reason that they make my feet feel hot but these creepers will certainly inject some edge into my shoe wardrobe.

A throwback to the platforms of the 90s, Creepers have been seen everywhere on celebrity feet (Rihanna, Jessie J, and Katy Perry have all rocked them) and they seem like the perfect way to keep our tootsies warm and stylish.

They're edgier than your typical flats and available in all styles and colors, creepers add a touch of punk to your wardrobe and added bonuses of giving me the height that I definitely needed LOL!

For my flirty and feminine look, I paired these creepers with a pullover top and skater skirt for a stylish yet comfortable enough to run all my errands and added an animal print bag to match my whole outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment