Sunday, May 26, 2013

UNIQLO PAMPANGA Grand Opening

After the successful Press Conference last Wednesday, I'm so happy to be part (again) of the UNIQLO Grand Opening here at the SM City Pampanga together with my fellow bloggers/friends Kins, Jheroy, Nicko and Jhavoo. Upon entering the mall, the massive crowd were already lining-up outside and waiting to get their first glimpse of what's in store for them and really so excited to shop. The ribbon cutting ceremony started at 9:00am and after that UNIQLO PAMPANGA was offically opened to the public.

Here are some photos I took during the event.




Photo-op with Jheroy , Jhavoo , Me , Kins and Nicko


As early as 9:00am, People were already lining-up and excited to shop.







Hosted by April Delos Santos of Ktube


Our Hon.Gov. Lilia Pineda , Mr. Katshumi Kubota and some important people who graced the ribbon cutting ceremony



Cam-whoring mode


Complimentary breakfast for all the VIP guests (and take note: were one of them heheh!) at RACK's after the ribbon cutting ceremony




Thank You so much (again and again) to SM City Pampanga and UNIQLO (for the GC's and giveaway) and for the VIP treatment. Before, I was only part of the people lining-up and waiting but now I was at the red carpet with the VIP's (naks!)  and of course to RACK's for the yummy brunch. It was really my pleasure to be part of the grand opening ceremony. I'm so overwhelmed and I really enjoyed it. It was a fun-filled day and what I also enjoyed the most was my bonding moment with my PFB friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment