Saturday, May 25, 2013

My soft spot for Leopard














Dress : from Hongkong
Belt & Cuff : Forever 21
Bag : Fontanelli Italy
Heels : Sole Desire

Here's what I wore at the UNIQLO Press Conference last Wednesday. Obviously, I'm such an addict for leopard prints, I really am and I don't know why? Hahaha! I think that animal prints will always be in style and can go from season to season. It's a timeless classic piece for me and it's very sexy and you can look fierce and fabulous when wearing it.

With my look, I go for this classic balloon shape dress and paired it with a blazer to still look formal and fit for the occasion. I toned down my accessories by wearing gold necklace, a simple watch and a cuff to keep my style glam instead of over the top. And lastly, I wore these chunky heels in dark brown color to balance my look.

And that's it again... Until my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment