Friday, May 03, 2013

Peplum Top












Top : Shop1010
Skirt : Calliope
Floppy Hat : SM Accessories
Necklace : Old
Bracelet : Forever 21
Clutch : French Connection
Belt : Old
Heels : from Hongkong

Peplum is a cute, girly, flirty trend that adds a fun twist to any outfit and creates a flattering figure for all shapes and sizes and this trend has taken the street fashion world by storm.

When wearing a PEPLUM TOPS, it's good to  pair them with a straight pencil skirt for a sleek sophisticated look, a flared skirt for a girly, flirty look, a pair of shorts or a cute pair of skinnies. And also, Peplums will add a flare of style to any pair of trousers!

For a feminine and chic look, I wore my peplum top with these sequined skirt and I added a belt to cinch my waist. I also added few accessories in gold and a floppy hat for extra drama. And for my final touches, I wore these sequined heels for an added sparkle to my whole look.

And that's it again!
Have a nice day! Until my next post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment