Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Boho Rocks!















Top : from Jakarta (gift from @fabstuffsmanila)
Shorts : Levi's (DIY)
Belt : Valentino
Bracelets : Accessorize
Watch : Citizen 
Fedora : Mingo Boutique (Macau)
Fringe Bag : from USA
Shoes : Sole Desire

Bohemian fashion style has all the funky elements and the exotic zing of fashion – creating a rich cocktail of casual, hippie 70s style and ethnic along with vintage. There's no surprise why this look is so appealing to us.

"It's COOL. HIP. And definitely FEMININE.. In a rugged and effortless way!"

With my look, I went for a Casual Rock Chic with touch of Bohemian Class. I wore this cutie top which I got from one of my clients online (@ fabstuffsmanila). She's so sweet and she sent me this (Super Thanks!Sissy *wink*). Honestly, I've never been to Jakarta, Indonesia but maybe soon I could also visit that place and I'll include that in my bucket list (hehehe!). Anyway just by wearing this cutie top, I'll just pretend that I've been there already (just pretend owkei LOL!).  To add glam and rock to my look, I wore this denim shorts which I DIY. I transformed my old shorts and distressed it and added metal studs into it. Sometimes, it only takes a little creativity and resourcefulness for you to reinvent old clothes and add some patience too. And for some bohemian touch, I added this fringe bag which spruce up my outfit in an instant. And lastly, I finished off my look with these earthy colored heels.

Well, that's it! Until my next post :)





No comments:

Post a Comment