Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Printedly Ravishing



















Dress : from USA
Necklace : Forever 21
Belt : Forever 21
Clutch : Lauren Merkin
Heels : Sole Desire

Wearing printed clothing can be quite tricky if you are not aware of the correct proportions for your size. Being petite(like ME) can pose even more difficulty in finding clothes that fit, but nowadays a lot of designers and clothing lines are now carrying petite sizes giving you have more options to choose from. 

Anyway, here's what I wore on our TV guesting at GNN44 "Personalan" last week. I came up in this printed dress because it's so feminine, chic and effortless. I love its dainty color and the prints on it balances with my petite figure. I just added pearl accessories for a touch of sophistication and class. I also wanted to keep my look interesting by adding this delightful clutch in neutral shade and finished it off with these two-toned heels. Obviously, these shoes are one of my fave. I can't help it they're so comfy and stylish and so easy to pair with almost any outfit :)


No comments:

Post a Comment