Sunday, February 17, 2013

I heart MOSCHINO















 Dressy Top : Forever 21
Belt : Moschino 
Bracelets : Accessorize / Mix (Old & Vintage)
Mini Birkin Bag : from France
Booties : Forever 21

Finally, I had my Moschino belt(LOVE-LOVE-LOVE). I've been looking for this for a long time now and thanks to one of my followers on Instagram and she referred me to @Designerati. I love this belt because it's so classy and really a statement piece and so easy to pair with almost any outfit. I can't wait rock it also with a denim shorts or with a long dress perhaps.

Another thing what I love about was that my Twitart and I just celebrated our 5th Church Wedding Anniversary. So, here's what I wore on a sweet date with him. Time flies so fast! I can't believe it's been 5 years now when we had our Church Wedding. Actually, we've been married for 11 years now (We survived!LOL!) and we had our Civil wedding last 2002 and last 2008 we planned to tie the knot again together with our 3 sons who became our instant ring bearers(hahaha!package deal).

Anyway, We really don't have plans on going out to a fancy dinner, so we just had a snap lunch-date together and the company of being with each other just made our day special.

No comments:

Post a Comment