Friday, November 09, 2012

After Class













 Top : from Korea
Shorts : G&Q
Earrings : SM Accessories
Necklace : from US
Bracelets : Mix
Belt : Forever 21
Clutch : Katsuya
Heels : Lovely Shoes

The thing about Fashion Blogging is that once you started doing it you cannot stop it. It's kinda like an addiction(hahaha!). But as for me, I'm enjoying and loving this addiction all the more. Not only I get to express my love for fashion but I can also share my ideas and how the world see me with my styles. Some people may find it costly when you do Fashion blogging but in my opinion, you do not need to buy a lot of new clothes in order to blog. Sometimes a little resourcefulness and creativity is the key for you to come-up with different outfits. It is the way you style your clothes and transform it into something new. Like for instance, these outfit that I wore which honestly I had for a long time and just sleeping in my closet. As you can see, my short is just plain and simple. So what I did is that I paired it with this Pleated Top with Lace details on it. What I love about my top is that the lace and pleats makes it more interesting and catches attention with the design of my top. I find it very feminine and classy. I added accessories in gold and gems and a thin belt to accentuate my waist and finished it off with this sparkly heels to give it a fashion statement to my over-all look. See! Sometimes simple clothes can make an outfit fashionable just on how the way you styled it.

After my class, I met up with my friend(sis Leng) and we spend the day together at the mall hunting for amazing treasures and luckily we found a lot actually and there's even more SALE items just be patient enough in looking for them. Then, we drop by at Bap's Backdoor Grill and had the chance to watch the shooting of a local show in our province which is KTUBE, it's like a Kapampangan version of the MTV which showcases the raw but truly promising talents of Kapampangan - musicians, composers, performers, etc. If, you are a Kapampangan you can watch it at GNN44 and Infomax8.
    
 Thank you sissy Leng for the Lunch and Snack treat and as always I enjoyed spending my time with you. I can't wait for our next shopping bonding(hehehe). And, lastly "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" (in advance). I wish you all the Best and Happiness and Forever Friendship with you. I LOVE YOU!




2 comments:

  1. I just discover your blog on Chictopia and I really love it! I love your shoes!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete