Friday, November 23, 2012

Sugar & Spice and everything Nice
















Top : Earo
Skirt : from US
Earrings : Samau Boutique
Bracelets : YMS
Bag : from Japan Leather Bag
Wedge : Arsenal

I always have a keen eye when it comes to finding beautiful things. And when I found something I liked, I see to it that I won’t be having a second thought of not buying it, because if I will let go of it I might regret if it’s not available anymore and I will not be able to sleep hahaha! 
Anyway, I always love interesting pieces when it comes to fashion. As I always say “The weirder the better” (hahaha! just kidding!). I’m glad my family and friends were used to my fashion sense and when it comes to what I wore everyday, everything is normal for them in short “sanay na sila at wala ng magagawa pa!” LOL. Oh! Well this is ME what can I do. 

OK! enough of my chikadees and let’s talk about my look, I really can’t get enough of metallics, sequined and beaded numbers, but can you blame me? They are like the easy bake of dressing up. Like this top that I wore which has a cute padded studs on the shoulder and a sequined heart detail which instantly add that much needed oomph to my outfit. I paired it with this high-low skirt to add some sexy-ness and flirty-ness(hehehe). I call this my tinkerbell skirt with palikpik(Tail) at the back hahaha! I added a belt to cinch my waist and then accessorize it with these arm party bracelets and chandelier earrings. And for my final touch, I finished it off with these cutie wedge which has a quirky leopard print detail on the heel. I love it’s unique-ness which adds statement to my whole look. O di’ba shoes pa lang killer na hahaha! Again, goodluck to me hahaha!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment