Tuesday, November 27, 2012

TEAL Alert














Top : Josan's Boutique
Necklace : FYM Accessories
Belt : SM Accessories
Shorts : G Boutique
Bag : Pascale Crochon Paris
Heels : from HK

For the past few days I thought that I won't be able to blog anymore for the reason that I cannot upload photos on my site because I already exceeded my free storage. Honestly, I was not aware that Blogger has this policy and there's a certain quota and when you reached it you have to upgrade your storage. I thought it was forever free like any other blogsite (hahaha). I almost panic and felt so sad because I thought that all the hardwork and efforts that I have dedicated from my blog will be over. Good thing I have blogger friends Khai Nunag  and Kingsly Gonzales who were here to help me fix my blog site and now....  I'm back to my blogging world!

OK! Enough of my sentiments and let's go back to business shall we? On to my look, I kept my outfit simple with this Teal Top because it's already a one colour statement so I don't want to clash it. I paired it with a black high-waist shorts and cinch it with a belt to give emphasis on my waist. To keep it classy I accessorize it with a gold spike necklace and a mix of arm party bracelets. Then, I finished off my look with this shoes with a unique curve on the heel. Another addition to my shoe addiction (LOL!). 

* Super Thanks to my friends (Khai and Kingsly) for helping me out in fixing my blog site. I really appreciated all your efforts and I couldn't done it without you. Love yah both! I owe you two big time promise hehehe!



No comments:

Post a Comment