Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Peplum with dots

















Peplum Dress : Samau Boutique
Belt : Forever 21
Earrings : SM Accessories
Bracelets : Mix
Handbag : Valentino
Pumps : Primadonna

Everyday is always giving me a reason to dress up at my best. If only I could change my OOTD from time to time to make more outfit posts I will do it! Why not choknut? And, I wish somebody will invent a mirror with an instant camera in it so that I will just stand in front of it and take my outfit shots(O di'ba no effort needed hahaha!). Anyway, let's go back to business. I think that there's something different about my aura today. I'm blooming!(Shacks!lol!). Maybe, was it because of my outfit or I'm fertile?hahaha! 


Anyway, this season the latest trend shown on the designer runways is the Peplum. This new silhouette adds a lot of curve and is super flattering on every body type. The trick here is that you just have to know which piece will accentuate your figure right. The good news about Peplum is that it automatically define your waist and create an hourglass figure.

With my look, I love the color and the combination of the dots to my dress. I also love its overlapped design on the chest which make it so feminine and classy. Since the dress already speak for itself, I just added a nude thin belt to cinch my waist and simple jewelries for a more sophisticated look. And, I finished it off with my pink pumps.

Another nice about Peplums is that it's chic, stylish and can never go out of style. If you're planning to hide your unwanted belly fats or maybe accentuate your waist to achieve that hourglass figure, peplums are definitely for you! It's a staple article of clothing that is definitely a must have for every ladies out there! 





No comments:

Post a Comment