Monday, November 19, 2012

TUTU Sweet




















 Top : Korean Brand
Earrings : Vintage piece from Tita Lou
Necklace : YMS
Belt : Forever 21
Skirt : Genevive Gozum
Bag : from Italy
Pumps : Brash

Once upon a time when we were all little girls twirling around in our tutus, and lucky for us the time has come again to put down our tutus and strut down the streets of fashion.

This is what I wore at the fashion show by 
Emer Carreon's which I recently attended and was held at the Woodgrove Park Clubhouse. Since, it's a fashion show I gotta wear my Fashionista Best outfit. And, this was my outfit-for-the-night. It's all about fun, whimsical style that makes a statement. I love this skirt because of its classic looking, pleated and flowy and most of all it's very girly and just super cute. I paired it with this sparkly top for a more romantic, pretty and feminine vibe and accessorize it with pearls and mix of beads rhinestones and skull bracelet. I accentuate my waist with this nude thin belt and then to finished off my look, I wore this nude pumps to make my ensemble a little more sexy. Plus, bonus with the skirt, instant kulambo effect for iwas denge lol!





No comments:

Post a Comment