Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Back to Basics























Tank Top : Old Navy
Jacket : from US
Shorts : Fiorucci (old)
Earrings : Accessorize
Necklace : Forever 21
Bracelets : Mix
Belt : Valentino
Bag : Givenchy
Shoes : Le Saunda

Sometimes you need to take a break from wearing layers of prints and textures and just keep everything nice and simple. I woke up in a good mood and I just thought of to put on a simple outfit that can make me feel relaxed. It's not really a busy day for me though I just need to do some errands and nothing else. So for my look, I came up with a plain tank and shorts combo. I think that this pieces of clothing are also an essential items that every woman should have in her closet. Sometimes we tend to ignore this clothes because we think that they are too simple, uninteresting and doesn't make any fashion statement. But wearing it in a proper manner can make you look as interesting as they can be.

With my look, what I love about Tank Tops is it that it's sexy, casual but easy to dress up using the right accessories and the right complementing clothing of choice. They are so convenient and versatile. I paired it with this denim shorts(which is obviously my ever favorite in short "over-used") and added a jacket and accessorize in with this cross necklace and a mix of spike and black colored bracelets to edgy up my look a bit. Since, I can't stand the scorching heat I just removed the jacket show some little sexy-ness in me(hahaha!)

After my errand, I went straight to the salon to give myself a new look. It's been four years now since I had my hair colored but this time I just have it  a few highlights at the bottom because I want to achieve an ombre style look and also had some (She) bangs! I think that sometimes we need to keep things unexpected right? So as to break from the monotony for most of my life my hair is just long and straight. So now,  I changed my hairstyle (hehehe!) and I love-et! Well, that's it for now. Until my next post. TC

    

1 comment:

  1. Hey! We just found your blog and it´s lovely, we are following it now! :)

    http://stylebythree.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete