Sunday, March 04, 2012

Accessories Overload

I just wanted to share my "new" accessories that I bought. Another addition to my huge accessories collection (hahaha). They are also one of my Fashion weaknesses and addiction (aside from Shoes of course!)I don't know why there is something about accessories that I can't resist. Well, what can I also do? I can't help it, and I know you feel what I'm feeling, agree with me? (hahaha). 

Just like Coco Chanel acknowledged the importance of accessories and being well accessorized -- or at least being accessorized in moderation. After all, you definitely don't want to look like a Christmas tree filled with ornaments when you leave the house [tragic]. But one thing to always remember is that accessories are just as important as the clothes you put on and the shoes on your feet. 

So, here are some of the accessories that I bought and I can't wait to wear them with my outfits.

Earrings ~ Accessorize , Forever21 , Viennois
Bangles ~ SM Accessories, Secret Shop
Cutie Rings ~ DIVA , Amanda's Closet
Necklaces ~ Forever21 , Magarbo , WhatWomenWants, Secret Shop




"Accessories are everything. To me, they're more important than the clothes." 
- Rachel Zoe

 The beauty of accessories is that they're relatively inexpensive. If you are on a tight budget, you can buy several pieces and update the look of the clothes you have in your wardrobe. You would be surprised how one piece of accessory can change an entire look [try this at home!] Stores like SM, Forever 21 , Charlotte Russe , Aldo, Greenhills Bazaar and other Accessories Shops  carry a massive amount of jewelry that's very affordable. The only trick is just finding the right pieces. You have to be smart about your choices because you want to build a staple collection of accessories that you go back to time and time again, but not a pile of jewelry that you have no idea how to integrate into your wardrobe. It's better to have a few statement and staple pieces that you love and will use than a massive collection that fades as fast as trends. The trick is to pick the classic pieces that will withstand time. And Finally, I think that the importance of accessories today is paramount, even more than the ensemble itself. Accessories speak volumes about a person’s dressing up and reflects a woman's STYLE. So, never underestimate the power of accessories. They are fun and adds oomph to any drab outfit. They finish the look. They are the exclamation point to a boring sentence. (*wink*wink*) ~ xoxo TSE 

No comments:

Post a Comment