Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What's In my BAG eTSEtera

I adore small bags/purses and whenever I see one in a shop, I wanted to buy them because they look so cute,  but the problem is I can't put all my stuff inside. Obviously, I'm not one of those girls who can carry small bags in their everyday lives. If you carry my bag it weighs a ton. It's because I carry my whole house or my whole closet in it(hahaha). Actually, I call it my "luggage bag" because I put everything in it. That's why most of the time I complain of having shoulder aches. I don't know why I can't get rid of my other stuff inside my bag. If I remove something, I feel like my bag is not complete at all.

Here's a peek of what's inside my so called "luggage bag"


I'm not really a bag-lady, I'm more of a shoe-lady, so I change my bag depending on my mood. For now, I'm using my Dooney and Bourke Patent Cindy Tote.


I'm an OC girl, I want everything organized. I don't like messy bags where in when I'm looking for something I have to dig my bag first in order to find it, that's why I have all my things inside this small pouches.


From Left: Givenchy Very Irresistible perfume, Kitson make-up pouch, Sony Digi-cam, Marc Jacobs pouch, NoBo wallet, 2012 pocket planner, Goody Comb, Estee Lauder pouch and Gucci Sunglasses.


Givenchy Very Irresistible Perfume ~ A red carpet of rose petals illuminated by star anise and the sparkle of verbena and red berries. Elegant. Spontaneous. Irresistible. A sparkling personality. Very elegant, very fun, very ME.

Sony Cybershot ~ I always bring this along with me. In case of an emergency photo-op. You'll never know!

Gucci Sunnies ~ I got this from my mom and it's my protection from the sun. I always change sunglasses but for now I'll enjoy this one.

NoBo Wallet ~ I love this wallet but it's too big and kinda heavy too.

2012 Pocket Planner ~ This is where I write all my expenses, reminders, my online orders and special occassions(hehehe).

Goody Comb ~ I love this comb because it doesn't give my hair any tangles. I think that I have this for almost 5years now and still alive.


My Kitson Make-Up Kit: I know it's pink and it sparkle!
 Faceshop Lipstick (PK102)and MAC Lipstick, Chapstick Lipbalm
Mac Studio-Fix Powder plus Foundation , Sephora Mineral Foundation Compact, Etude House Face Brightener
Sephora Eye Shadow Pallete and Blush Set
Benefits Cosmetics "They're Real" Mascara
Etude House Eyebrow Pencil
Sephora Concealer
Lancome  Lipstick
MAC Brushes and Sephora Brush


Estee Lauder Pouch:
Samsung Corby and Hello Kitty Phone
Ang-Pao(in case I'll be attending a party, I'll just put my gift here hehehe!)
Prayer leaflets (I know! I'm a religious person naman it doesn't show lang hehehe!)
Faber-Castell Permanent Marker and my Sparkly Pink Pen


Marc Jacobs Pouch:
House keys with nail clipper
L'oreal Facial Wipes
Human Nature Lotion (courtesy of Posh Nails Pampanga)
Foldable Fan
Toothpick? hahaha! (Oh! I got this one time when we bought a styro plate with spoon&fork set we used on a picnic and this toothpicks are included so I kept them LOL!)
Anti-Irritation / Rashes Cream
Toothbrush and Toothpaste
Super Moleskin (I put this when I'm wearing heels. To lessen blisters when skin rubs against the shoes)
USB
Revlon Tweezers
Hair Clip
Sewing Kit (For Fashion Emergencies)

So, there you have it. Now you know what's IN my bag.

xoxo ~ TSE

No comments:

Post a Comment