Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Color Splash

I've noticed that I'm into pa-sweety girly-girly outfits lately, we'll I guess it really depends on our mood what we want to wear everyday. I was looking for a colorful dress in my closet and I found this one. I think I wore this dress once and that was two years ago pa at my friend's(son) birthday. Good thing I didn't gave it away(hehehe).


Well anyway, for my Look today, it's all about Colors!


As We all know, wearing a colorful outfit can do amazing things for your skin tone, hair color, and overall appearance. While basic black will forever be a wardrobe staple, adding in a few more shades can spice up your wardrobe and add interest to your look.


Colorful clothes are also a hot SUMMER TREND, so wearing color is something worth learning how to do. Even if you think you can’t wear bright clothing, it’s much easier than it seems. Adding the right amount of accessories and everything will be perfect!


When it comes to dressing up, I think that most boys find simplicity in dressing most attractive. Meaning, the usual white shirt and jeans is your best bet when catching your guy-next-door. Most of us already knows that. So, Why do we still pile on layers and layers of quirky, chic, intimidating, out of this world pieces, or go crazy over fashion choices they don’t understand?


Good thing, I found the right answer to that... 
Well, it's simple. 
Girls don’t dress up to attract guys, we dress for ourselves. We dress up to feel pretty, to express ourselves through our daily sartorial adventures, to get creative and try something new. I guess when you’re so immersed in the world of fashion, you don’t see it as wearable or not (or will people stare at me or not). Whatever FASHION STYLE we wanted to portray, there is always a story wanting to be told.


Dress: Dressing Room
Earrings: Ninewest
Bangles: Bazaar Finds
Belt: SM Accessories
Shoes: Prima Donna 

In short, it really doesn't matter what we want to wear.  If it's Simple or Out-of-this-world, it's our choice, right? Life is too short not to enjoy every single bit of it. If we have all the chance to do what we want, why not do it? Girls like us see FASHION as a form of an Art-Expression of who we are. As long as we feel happy and confident about it, who cares if people will be staring on us. Just enjoy and have FUN! At the end of the day, it's just Fashion. We're not saving lives here :). And anyway, I think If a person is really in to you, he shouldn’t really be looking (or judging you) at what your wearing . He should love every single bit of you, no matter how plain, eccentric, weird or even bipolar your style can be, right?

Lastly, I just like this quote from Betsey Johnson saying:

" Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves, and of course, each other. If Girls dressed for boys, they'd just walk around naked at all times. "

xoxo ~ TSE

No comments:

Post a Comment