Monday, March 12, 2012

Red Alert!








Chiffon Top: Pumpkin's Closet
Pants: Tops and Totes
Belt: Forever21
Necklace: From my friend Leng
Pumps: Qupid

People say that Red is the color for Goodluck. So, I'm wearing it today as a sign of my goodluck too(hahaha). I noticed that everytime there is a birthday or during special occassion, people wear the color red. Except for me, coz I wear pink(hahaha). 
Anyway, I'm going to my aunt's office to help her with some office work. In short, I'm her assistant, secretary and julalay(hehehe). I miss wearing office outfits since I'm not working for maybe 3years now,  so I'm in the mood to wear something like an office look. I like this red pants because it has already a splash of color in it. Red Pants are now everywhere, and that's a good protective measures, that save some girls from the white pants embarrassment. I just pair it with this white top because I think that the color white will never go out of fashion. And it's the most basic color that anyone could have in their closet. It's simple and safe when you don't know what to pair with your outfit. Just grab on a white top. I just added a minimal accessories to make my outfit look chic. And, finished it off with this black pumps.
xoxo ~ TSE


No comments:

Post a Comment